A few notes:
1. Hi again!
2. Last.fm has apparently gone a little bonkers and decided to throw random songs into my playlist. Not cool, Last.fm, not cool. So if it says that I’m listening to Hoobastank, it is lying to you. Don’t be fooled!
3. The other day, I went with my friend Johanna to lunch at Fred 62, which is pretty much my favorite restaurant in LA. Anyway, when we got there, we saw a baby asleep on top of one of the tables while his parents were eating lunch. Kinda brilliant. But when we got closer, we realized that was our friends Kathleen & Matthew’s baby, Luke! We then
made a lot of noise accidentally woke him up because he is supercute and watching him is better than watching TV.
Luke chillaxing while we eat Thai Cobb salads. Please note the camo pants.
4. I’m working on a mini-playlist to upload for you peeps. It’s hard to narrow down songs, don’t you think?
5. Tour dates for “Audrey, Wait!”! Please look to your right and take note if I’m coming to your city!
6. Some of you have emailed me and said, “I know you’re busy” or “I almost didn’t send this email” or “I know you probably have a full inbox” (so not true, btw). Please. I love emails! If you want to write to me, knock yourselves out, kittens.
Be good! Have fun!